The author is grateful for comments to: Steve Bradley and Geraint Johnes; three anonymous referees; the participants at the Society for Research into Higher Education Conference 7–9 December 2011; the participants at the North American Productivity Workshop 6–9 June 2012; and the participants at the Beijing Forum 2–4 November 2012. The usual disclaimer applies.
Efficiency and Mergers in English Higher Education 1996/97 to 2008/9: Parametric and Non-parametric Estimation of the Multi-input Multi-output Distance Function
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and The University of Manchester
The Manchester School
How to Cite
Johnes, J. (2013), Efficiency and Mergers in English Higher Education 1996/97 to 2008/9: Parametric and Non-parametric Estimation of the Multi-input Multi-output Distance Function. The Manchester School. doi: 10.1111/manc.12030
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!