I am grateful to the editor and three anonymous referees for a number of comments and suggestions that led to considerable improvements of the paper.
Decentralization, Incentive Contracts and the Effect of Distortions in Performance Measures
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and The University of Manchester
The Manchester School
How to Cite
Melkonyan, T. (2013), Decentralization, Incentive Contracts and the Effect of Distortions in Performance Measures. The Manchester School. doi: 10.1111/manc.12031
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!