The authors thank the Editor and the referees for their valuable suggestions and remarks. Financial support from Fundacao para a Ciencia e a Tecnologia (grant PTDC/EGE-ECO/119148/2010) is also gratefully acknowledged.
A Generalized Goodness-of-functional Form Test for Binary and Fractional Regression Models
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 The University of Manchester and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Manchester School
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 488–507, July 2014
How to Cite
Ramalho, E. A., Ramalho, J. J. S. and Murteira, J. M. R. (2014), A Generalized Goodness-of-functional Form Test for Binary and Fractional Regression Models. The Manchester School, 82: 488–507. doi: 10.1111/manc.12032
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2012
- Fundacao para a Ciencia e a Tecnologia. Grant Number: PTDC/EGE-ECO/119148/2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!