Thanks to Barry Chiswick, Carlos Carrillo-Tudela, Gianni De Fraja, Jonathan Portes and Kevin Lee in earlier versions of this work. Also thanks to three anonymous referees and special thanks to the editor. We acknowledge and thank the financial support of the Welsh Assembly Government. Views expressed in this paper are not necessarily those of the Welsh Assembly Government or any other Government Department.
Labour Market Effects of Eastern European Migration in Wales
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and The University of Manchester
The Manchester School
How to Cite
Lemos, S. (2013), Labour Market Effects of Eastern European Migration in Wales. The Manchester School. doi: 10.1111/manc.12033
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2010
- Welsh Assembly Government
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!