We thank Gernot Müller, Anton Nakov, George Bratsiotis and three anonymous referees for very helpful comments and suggestions. We are also grateful to the participants of the 26th Annual Congress of the European Economic Association, the European Meeting of the Econometric Society 2012, the 15th Annual International Conference on Macroeconomic Analysis and International Finance and the CESifo Area Conference on Macro, Money and International Finance for fruitful discussions. The paper is part of the research project: ‘Transmission und Emission makroökonomischer Schocks durch das Bankensystem’. Financial support by the Stiftung Geld und Währung is gratefully acknowledged.
Financial Frictions and Inflation Differentials in a Monetary Union
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
© 2013 The University of Manchester and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Manchester School
Volume 82, Issue 5, pages 549–595, September 2014
How to Cite
Hristov, N., Hülsewig, O. and Wollmershäuser, T. (2014), Financial Frictions and Inflation Differentials in a Monetary Union. The Manchester School, 82: 549–595. doi: 10.1111/manc.12034
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
- Stiftung Geld und Währung
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!