We thank Gernot Müller, Anton Nakov, George Bratsiotis and three anonymous referees for very helpful comments and suggestions. We are also grateful to the participants of the 26th Annual Congress of the European Economic Association, the European Meeting of the Econometric Society 2012, the 15th Annual International Conference on Macroeconomic Analysis and International Finance and the CESifo Area Conference on Macro, Money and International Finance for fruitful discussions. The paper is part of the research project: ‘Transmission und Emission makroökonomischer Schocks durch das Bankensystem’. Financial support by the Stiftung Geld und Währung is gratefully acknowledged.
Financial Frictions and Inflation Differentials in a Monetary Union
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and The University of Manchester
The Manchester School
How to Cite
Hristov, N., Hülsewig, O. and Wollmershäuser, T. (2013), Financial Frictions and Inflation Differentials in a Monetary Union. The Manchester School. doi: 10.1111/manc.12034
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
- Stiftung Geld und Währung
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!