Inflation Targeting and the Consistency of Monetary Policy Decisions in Mexico: an Empirical Analysis with Discrete Choice Models
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and The University of Manchester
The Manchester School
Volume 82, Issue Supplement S2, pages 21–46, December 2014
How to Cite
Muñoz Torres, R. I. and Shepherd, D. (2014), Inflation Targeting and the Consistency of Monetary Policy Decisions in Mexico: an Empirical Analysis with Discrete Choice Models. The Manchester School, 82: 21–46. doi: 10.1111/manc.12039
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!