I am grateful to two anonymous referees whose comments have been very useful in the writing of this paper.
Cyclical Activity and Gestation Lags in Investment*
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
© 2013 The University of Manchester and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Manchester School
Volume 82, Issue 5, pages 620–630, September 2014
How to Cite
Ercolani, J. S. (2014), Cyclical Activity and Gestation Lags in Investment*. The Manchester School, 82: 620–630. doi: 10.1111/manc.12040
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!