I thank an anonymous referee of this journal for invaluable comments and suggestions. I am also grateful to Takanori Adachi, Makoto Hanazono, Takeshi Ikeda, Noriaki Matsushima, Kazutoshi Miyazawa, Tatsuhiko Nariu, Akira Nishimori, Hikaru Ogawa, Takao Ohkawa, Makoto Okamura and Makoto Tawada for helpful discussions. All remaining errors are my own.
Third-degree Price Discrimination with Fairness-concerned Consumers
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 The University of Manchester and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Manchester School
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 701–715, December 2014
How to Cite
Okada, T. (2014), Third-degree Price Discrimination with Fairness-concerned Consumers. The Manchester School, 82: 701–715. doi: 10.1111/manc.12041
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!