This work was in part funded by the German Federal Ministry for Education and Research (BMBF promotion references 01LA1121A), which is gratefully acknowledged.
Emissions Trading with Non-signatories in a Climate Agreement—an Analysis of Coalition Stability
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 The University of Manchester and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Manchester School
Volume 82, Issue Supplement S2, pages 82–109, December 2014
How to Cite
Lessmann, K., Marschinski, R., Finus, M., Kornek, U. and Edenhofer, O. (2014), Emissions Trading with Non-signatories in a Climate Agreement—an Analysis of Coalition Stability. The Manchester School, 82: 82–109. doi: 10.1111/manc.12045
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
- German Federal Ministry for Education and Research. Grant Number: 01LA1121A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!