A Generalized Bayesian Instrumental Variable Approach under Student t-distributed Errors with Application
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2014
© 2014 The University of Manchester and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Manchester School
Volume 83, Issue 5, pages 499–522, September 2015
How to Cite
Salois, M. J. and Balcombe, K. G. (2015), A Generalized Bayesian Instrumental Variable Approach under Student t-distributed Errors with Application. The Manchester School, 83: 499–522. doi: 10.1111/manc.12048
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2015
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!