We wish to thank Antonio Vezzani, Fausto Galli, Gianni De Fraja, Luca Deidda, Pierre Pestieau, Tito Pietra, Vincenzo Scoppa, Xavier Wauthy, the editor and the anonymous referees for their helpful comments. We also thank the audience at the 2nd workshop on Industrial Organization: Theory, Empirics and Experiments in Otranto (Lecce, Italy). The second author acknowledges the financial support of MIUR-PRIN 2008 and Fondazione Banco di Sardegna. The first author thanks the ‘Visiting Professor Program’ at the University of Sassari.
Peer Group and Distance: When Widening University Participation is Better
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
© 2013 The University of Manchester and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Manchester School
How to Cite
Cesi, B. and Paolini, D. (2013), Peer Group and Distance: When Widening University Participation is Better. The Manchester School. doi: 10.1111/manc.12049
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2013
- MIUR-PRIN 2008
- Fondazione Banco di Sardegna
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!