The first author acknowledges funding from the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research and the Italian Ministry of Environment, Land and Sea under the GEMINA project. The second author acknowledges financial support from the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research under the PRIN project ‘Climate changes in the Mediterranean area: scenarios, economic impacts, mitigation and innovation policies’. We wish to thank Francis Bloch, Michael Kopel, Jacquelin Morgan, Maria Luisa Petit, Kevin Roberts, Giorgio Rodano, Francesca Sanna Randaccio, Yair Tauman and an anonymous referee for their helpful comments and discussions on earlier drafts of this paper.
Coalitional Approaches to Collusive Agreements in Oligopoly Games
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
© 2014 The University of Manchester and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Manchester School
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 253–287, June 2015
How to Cite
Currarini, S. and Marini, M. A. (2015), Coalitional Approaches to Collusive Agreements in Oligopoly Games. The Manchester School, 83: 253–287. doi: 10.1111/manc.12058
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
- Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research
- Italian Ministry of Environment, Land and Sea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!