The authors would like to thank the editor and three anonymous referees for constructive comments on the paper.
Gender Wage Gaps within a Public Sector: Evidence from Personnel Data
Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
© 2014 The University of Manchester and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Manchester School
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 379–397, July 2015
How to Cite
Bradley, S., Green, C. and Mangan, J. (2015), Gender Wage Gaps within a Public Sector: Evidence from Personnel Data. The Manchester School, 83: 379–397. doi: 10.1111/manc.12061
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2015
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!