This study has immensely benefited from the comments of two anonymous referees and the editor of the Journal. One referee in particular, suggested many new directions and intuitions which were missing in the earlier version of the paper. We are enormously thankful to him/her. We would also like to thank the conference participants at the European Economic Association, seminar participants at the University of Maastricht and University of Vienna for many helpful suggestions. All error and omissions are solely ours.
Economic Growth under Stochastic Population and Pollution Shocks
Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
© 2014 The University of Manchester and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Manchester School
How to Cite
Azomahou, T. T., Mishra, T. and Parhi, M. (2014), Economic Growth under Stochastic Population and Pollution Shocks. The Manchester School. doi: 10.1111/manc.12062
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!