The authors thank Scott Adams, Keith Bender, Scott Drewianka, participants in the UWM labor economics seminar and three reviewers.
Schedule Flexibility, Family Friendly Policies and Absence*
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
© 2014 The University of Manchester and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Manchester School
Volume 83, Issue 6, pages 652–675, December 2015
How to Cite
Heywood, J. S. and Miller, L. A. (2015), Schedule Flexibility, Family Friendly Policies and Absence*. The Manchester School, 83: 652–675. doi: 10.1111/manc.12079
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2015
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!