Application of nondestructive testing methods to study the damage zone underneath impact craters of MEMIN laboratory experiments
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
© The Meteoritical Society, 2013
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 87–98, January 2013
How to Cite
MOSER, D., POELCHAU, M. H., STARK, F. and GROSSE, C. (2013), Application of nondestructive testing methods to study the damage zone underneath impact craters of MEMIN laboratory experiments. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 48: 87–98. doi: 10.1111/maps.12000
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- (Received 13 April 2012; revision accepted 18 September 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!