The origin of chondrules and chondrites: Debris from low-velocity impacts between molten planetesimals?
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
© The Meteoritical Society, 2012
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 47, Issue 12, pages 2170–2192, December 2012
How to Cite
SANDERS, I. S. and SCOTT, E. R. D. (2012), The origin of chondrules and chondrites: Debris from low-velocity impacts between molten planetesimals?. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 47: 2170–2192. doi: 10.1111/maps.12002
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
- (Received 11 June 2012; revision accepted 17 September 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!