Shock experiments in range of 10–45 GPa with small multidomain magnetite in porous targets
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© The Meteoritical Society, 2012
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 47, Issue 10, pages 1671–1680, October 2012
How to Cite
KOHOUT, T., PESONEN, L. J., DEUTSCH, A., WÜNNEMANN, K., NOWKA, D., HORNEMANN, U. and HEIKINHEIMO, E. (2012), Shock experiments in range of 10–45 GPa with small multidomain magnetite in porous targets. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 47: 1671–1680. doi: 10.1111/maps.12003
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- (Received 16 July 2012; revision accepted 15 September 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!