The planetesimal bow shock model for chondrule formation: A more quantitative assessment of the standard (fixed Jupiter) case
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© The Meteoritical Society, 2012
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 47, Issue 11, pages 1715–1727, November 2012
How to Cite
HOOD, L. L. and WEIDENSCHILLING, S. J. (2012), The planetesimal bow shock model for chondrule formation: A more quantitative assessment of the standard (fixed Jupiter) case. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 47: 1715–1727. doi: 10.1111/maps.12006
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- (Received 24 January 2012; revision accepted 16 September 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!