Raman spectroscopic study of diamond and graphite in ureilites and the origin of diamonds
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© The Meteoritical Society, 2012
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 47, Issue 11, pages 1728–1737, November 2012
How to Cite
NAGASHIMA, K., NARA, M. and MATSUDA, J.-i. (2012), Raman spectroscopic study of diamond and graphite in ureilites and the origin of diamonds. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 47: 1728–1737. doi: 10.1111/maps.12007
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- (Received 16 December 2011; revision accepted 16 September 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!