Heterogeneous distribution of 26Al at the birth of the solar system: Evidence from refractory grains and inclusions
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© The Meteoritical Society, 2012
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 47, Issue 12, pages 1948–1979, December 2012
How to Cite
KROT, A. N., MAKIDE, K., NAGASHIMA, K., HUSS, G. R., OGLIORE, R. C., CIESLA, F. J., YANG, L., HELLEBRAND, E. and GAIDOS, E. (2012), Heterogeneous distribution of 26Al at the birth of the solar system: Evidence from refractory grains and inclusions. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 47: 1948–1979. doi: 10.1111/maps.12008
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- (Received 12 March 2012; revision accepted 16 September 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!