Oxygen isotope composition of meteoritic ablation debris from the Transantarctic Mountains: Constraining the parent body and implications for the impact scenario
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© The Meteoritical Society, 2012
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 47, Issue 11, pages 1738–1747, November 2012
How to Cite
Van GINNEKEN, M., SUAVET, C., CORDIER, C., FOLCO, L., ROCHETTE, P., SONZOGNI, C. and PERCHIAZZI, N. (2012), Oxygen isotope composition of meteoritic ablation debris from the Transantarctic Mountains: Constraining the parent body and implications for the impact scenario. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 47: 1738–1747. doi: 10.1111/maps.12011
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- (Received 27 May 2011; revision accepted 25 September 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!