Mg isotopic heterogeneity, Al-Mg isochrons, and canonical 26Al/27Al in the early solar system
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© The Meteoritical Society, 2012
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 47, Issue 12, pages 1980–1997, December 2012
How to Cite
WASSERBURG, G. J., WIMPENNY, J. and YIN, Q.-Z. (2012), Mg isotopic heterogeneity, Al-Mg isochrons, and canonical 26Al/27Al in the early solar system. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 47: 1980–1997. doi: 10.1111/maps.12014
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- (Received 08 September 2012; revision accepted 02 October 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!