Hayabusa-returned sample curation in the Planetary Material Sample Curation Facility of JAXA
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
© The Meteoritical Society, 2013.
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 135–153, February 2014
How to Cite
YADA, T., FUJIMURA, A., ABE, M., NAKAMURA, T., NOGUCHI, T., OKAZAKI, R., NAGAO, K., ISHIBASHI, Y., SHIRAI, K., ZOLENSKY, M. E., SANDFORD, S., OKADA, T., UESUGI, M., KAROUJI, Y., OGAWA, M., YAKAME, S., UENO, M., MUKAI, T., YOSHIKAWA, M. and KAWAGUCHI, J. (2014), Hayabusa-returned sample curation in the Planetary Material Sample Curation Facility of JAXA. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 49: 135–153. doi: 10.1111/maps.12027
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
- (Received 09 May 2012; revision accepted 14 October 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!