The first MEMIN shock recovery experiments at low shock pressure (5–12.5 GPa) with dry, porous sandstone
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
© The Meteoritical Society, 2012
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 99–114, January 2013
How to Cite
KOWITZ, A., SCHMITT, R. T., UWE REIMOLD, W. and HORNEMANN, U. (2013), The first MEMIN shock recovery experiments at low shock pressure (5–12.5 GPa) with dry, porous sandstone. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 48: 99–114. doi: 10.1111/maps.12030
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- (Received 14 March 2012; revision accepted 23 October 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!