Workshop on Formation of the First Solids in the Solar System—Honoring Klaus Keil for his Distinguished Career in Meteoritics and Cosmochemistry
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© The Meteoritical Society, 2013
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 47, Issue 12, pages 1889–1890, December 2012
How to Cite
Jeffrey Taylor, G., Scott, E. R. D., Huss, G. R., Krot, A. N. and Nagashima, K. (2012), Workshop on Formation of the First Solids in the Solar System—Honoring Klaus Keil for his Distinguished Career in Meteoritics and Cosmochemistry. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 47: 1889–1890. doi: 10.1111/maps.12036
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!