Present address: Department of Earth Sciences, Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York 13244, USA
Cosmogenic neon in grains separated from individual chondrules: Evidence of precompaction exposure in chondrules
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
© The Meteoritical Society, 2012
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 47, Issue 11, pages 1869–1883, November 2012
How to Cite
DAS, J. P., GOSWAMI, J. N., PRAVDIVTSEVA, O. V., MESHIK, A. P. and HOHENBERG, C. M. (2012), Cosmogenic neon in grains separated from individual chondrules: Evidence of precompaction exposure in chondrules. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 47: 1869–1883. doi: 10.1111/maps.12038
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
- (Received 30 April 2010; revision accepted 03 November 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!