The migrating embryo model for disk evolution
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
© The Meteoritical Society, 2013.
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 47, Issue 12, pages 1907–1914, December 2012
How to Cite
BASU, S. and VOROBYOV, E. I. (2012), The migrating embryo model for disk evolution. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 47: 1907–1914. doi: 10.1111/maps.12040
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
- (Received 01 June 2012; revision accepted 25 October 2012)
- 2009. Episodic formation of cometary material in the outburst of a solar-like young star. Nature459:224–228. , , , , , , , , , , and
- 1997. A semi-analytic model for supercritical core collapse: Self-similar evolution and the approach to protostar formation. The Astrophysical Journal485:240–253.
- 1995. Magnetic braking, ambipolar diffusion, and the formation of cloud cores and protostars. II. A parameter study. The Astrophysical Journal452:386–400. and
- 2012. A hybrid scenario for the formation of brown dwarfs and very low mass stars. The Astrophysical Journal750:30–37. and
- 2010. Clumps in the outer disk by disk instability: Why they are initially gas giants and the legacy of disruption. Icarus207:509–516. , , , and
- 1998. Evolution of the solar nebula. IV. Giant gaseous protoplanet formation. The Astrophysical Journal503:923–937.
- 2002. NOTE: Rapid formation of ice giant planets. Icarus156:291–295. , , and
- 2009. An analytic column density profile to fit prestellar cores. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society395:1092–1098. and
- 2001. Radial mixing in protoplanetary accretion disks. I. Stationary disc models with annealing and carbon combustion. Astronomy & Astrophysics378:192–213.
- 1972. Condensation in the primitive solar nebula. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta36:597–619.
- 2002. Annealing of silicate dust by nebular shocks at 10 AU. The Astrophysical Journal565:L109–L112. and
- 1996. The FU Orionis phenomenon. Annual Review of Astronomy and Astrophysics34:207–240. and
- 2005. Accretion of the gaseous envelope of Jupiter around a 5 10 Earth-mass core. Icarus179:415–431. , , and
- 2004. The absence of crystalline silicates in the diffuse interstellar medium. The Astrophysical Journal609:826–837. , , and
- 2006. Isotopic compositions of cometary matter returned by Stardust. Science314:1724–1728. , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , and
- 2010a. Formation of planets by tidal downsizing of giant planet embryos. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society408:L36–L40.
- 2010b. Grain sedimentation inside giant planet embryos. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society408:2381–2396.
- 2011. The tidal downsizing hypothesis for planet formation and the composition of solar system comets. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society416:L50–L54. , , and
- 1996. Formation of the giant planets by concurrent accretion of solids and gas. Icarus124:62–85. , , , , , and
- 2011. Destruction of massive fragments in protostellar disks and crystalline silicate production. The Astrophysical Journal728:L45–L50.
- 2005. The origin of episodic accretion bursts in the early stages of star formation. The Astrophysical Journal633:L137–L140. and
- 2006. The burst mode of protostellar accretion. The Astrophysical Journal650:956–969. and
- 2010a. Formation and survivability of giant planets on wide orbits. The Astrophysical Journal714:L133–L137. and
- 2010b. The burst mode of accretion and disk fragmentation in the early embedded stages of star formation. The Astrophysical Journal719:1896–1911. and
- 2009. Crystalline silicates and dust processing in the protoplanetary disks of the Taurus young cluster. The Astrophysical Journal Supplement Series180:84–101. , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , and