Cosmogenic production rates and recoil loss effects in micrometeorites and interplanetary dust particles
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
© The Meteoritical Society, 2013
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 195–210, February 2013
How to Cite
Trappitsch, R. and Leya, I. (2013), Cosmogenic production rates and recoil loss effects in micrometeorites and interplanetary dust particles. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 48: 195–210. doi: 10.1111/maps.12051
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- NASA Cosmochemistry Program. Grant Number: NNX09AG39G
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!