Evidence for silicate dissolution on Mars from the Nakhla meteorite
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
© The Meteoritical Society, 2013
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 224–240, February 2013
How to Cite
Lee, M. R., Tomkinson, T., Mark, D. F., Stuart, F. M. and Smith, C. L. (2013), Evidence for silicate dissolution on Mars from the Nakhla meteorite. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 48: 224–240. doi: 10.1111/maps.12053
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2012
- UK Science and Technology Facilities Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!