Magnesium isotopic fractionation in chondrules from the Murchison and Murray CM2 carbonaceous chondrites
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
© The Meteoritical Society, 2013.
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 339–353, March 2013
How to Cite
Bouvier, A., Wadhwa, M., Simon, S. B. and Grossman, L. (2013), Magnesium isotopic fractionation in chondrules from the Murchison and Murray CM2 carbonaceous chondrites. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 48: 339–353. doi: 10.1111/maps.12059
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2012
- NASA Origins of Solar Systems. Grant Number: NNX07AF49G
- NASA Cosmochemistry. Grant Number: NNX08AE06G
|maps12059-sup-0001-DataS1.pdf||PDF document||2490K||Data S1. Backscattered electron images of fragments of the individual chondrules from the Murchison and Murray CM2 chondrites that were analyzed for their Mg isotopic composition.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.