Extraterrestrial amino acids identified in metal-rich CH and CB carbonaceous chondrites from Antarctica
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
© The Meteoritical Society, 2013.
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 390–402, March 2013
How to Cite
Burton, A. S., Elsila, J. E., Hein, J. E., Glavin, D. P. and Dworkin, J. P. (2013), Extraterrestrial amino acids identified in metal-rich CH and CB carbonaceous chondrites from Antarctica. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 48: 390–402. doi: 10.1111/maps.12063
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
- NASA Postdoctoral Program fellowship
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Astrobiology Institute and the Goddard Center for Astrobiology and the NASA Cosmochemistry and Exobiology Programs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!