The water content and parental magma of the second chassignite NWA 2737: Clues from trapped melt inclusions in olivine
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
© The Meteoritical Society, 2013.
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 474–492, March 2013
How to Cite
He, Q., Xiao, L., Hsu, W., BALTA, J. B., McSween, H. Y. and Liu, Y. (2013), The water content and parental magma of the second chassignite NWA 2737: Clues from trapped melt inclusions in olivine. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 48: 474–492. doi: 10.1111/maps.12073
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41072045, 41173076, 41273079
- Doctoral Fund of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20090145110001
- Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars, State Education Ministry. Grant Number: 2010012009
- Minor Planet Foundation of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!