The nanoscale mineralogy of Fe,Ni sulfides in pristine and metamorphosed CM and CM/CI-like chondrites: Tapping a petrogenetic record
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© The Meteoritical Society, 2013.
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 879–903, May 2013
How to Cite
Harries, D. and Langenhorst, F. (2013), The nanoscale mineralogy of Fe,Ni sulfides in pristine and metamorphosed CM and CM/CI-like chondrites: Tapping a petrogenetic record. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 48: 879–903. doi: 10.1111/maps.12089
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2011
- Leibniz program of the German Research Foundation. Grant Number: LA 830/14-1
- ENB program of the Bavarian State Ministry of Sciences, Research and the Arts
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!