Petrography, mineral chemistry, and crystallization history of olivine-phyric shergottite NWA 6234: A new melt composition
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© The Meteoritical Society, 2013.
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 854–871, May 2013
How to Cite
Gross, J., Filiberto, J., Herd, C. D. K., Daswani, M. M., Schwenzer, S. P. and Treiman, A. H. (2013), Petrography, mineral chemistry, and crystallization history of olivine-phyric shergottite NWA 6234: A new melt composition. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 48: 854–871. doi: 10.1111/maps.12092
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
- MFR. Grant Number: NNX09AL25G
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada Discovery. Grant Number: 261740-08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!