A petrogenetic model for the comagmatic origin of chassignites and nakhlites: Inferences from chlorine-rich minerals, petrology, and geochemistry
Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
© The Meteoritical Society, 2013.
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 819–853, May 2013
How to Cite
McCubbin, F. M., Elardo, S. M., Shearer, C. K., Smirnov, A., Hauri, E. H. and Draper, D. S. (2013), A petrogenetic model for the comagmatic origin of chassignites and nakhlites: Inferences from chlorine-rich minerals, petrology, and geochemistry. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 48: 819–853. doi: 10.1111/maps.12095
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
- NASA Cosmochemistry grants. Grant Numbers: NNX11AG76G, NNX10AI77G
- NASA Earth and Space Science Fellow. Grant Number: NNX12AO15H
- Cosmochemistry grant. Grant Number: NNX08AH81G
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!