Wüstite in the fusion crust of Almahata Sitta sulfide-metal assemblage MS-166: Evidence for oxygen in metallic melts
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
© The Meteoritical Society, 2013.
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 730–743, May 2013
How to Cite
Horstmann, M., Humayun, M., Harries, D., Langenhorst, F., Chabot, N. L., Bischoff, A. and Zolensky, M. E. (2013), Wüstite in the fusion crust of Almahata Sitta sulfide-metal assemblage MS-166: Evidence for oxygen in metallic melts. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 48: 730–743. doi: 10.1111/maps.12097
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
- German Research Foundation
- NASA Cosmochemistry Program. Grant Numbers: NNX10AI37G, NNX12AH88G
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!