Glasses in howardites: Impact melts or pyroclasts?
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
© The Meteoritical Society, 2013.
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 715–729, May 2013
How to Cite
Singerling, S. A., McSween, H. Y. and Taylor, L. A. (2013), Glasses in howardites: Impact melts or pyroclasts?. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 48: 715–729. doi: 10.1111/maps.12099
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
- NASA Cosmochemistry. Grant Numbers: NNX10AH48G, NNX11AG58G
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!