Space weathered rims found on the surfaces of the Itokawa dust particles
Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
© The Meteoritical Society, 2013.
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 188–214, February 2014
How to Cite
Noguchi, T., Kimura, M., Hashimoto, T., Konno, M., Nakamura, T., Zolensky, M. E., Okazaki, R., Tanaka, M., Tsuchiyama, A., Nakato, A., Ogami, T., Ishida, H., Sagae, R., Tsujimoto, S., Matsumoto, T., Matsuno, J., Fujimura, A., Abe, M., Yada, T., Mukai, T., Ueno, M., Okada, T., Shirai, K. and Ishibashi, Y. (2014), Space weathered rims found on the surfaces of the Itokawa dust particles. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 49: 188–214. doi: 10.1111/maps.12111
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2012
- JSPS KAKENHI. Grant Number: 2424408
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!