Chromium isotope anomaly in an impactite sample from the El'gygytgyn structure, Russia: Evidence for a ureilite projectile?
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
© The Meteoritical Society, 2013.
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Special Issue: The 2009 ICDP drilling project at the El'gygytgyn impact structure in Arctic Russia.
Volume 48, Issue 7, pages 1339–1350, July 2013
How to Cite
Foriel, J., Moynier, F., Schulz, T. and Koeberl, C. (2013), Chromium isotope anomaly in an impactite sample from the El'gygytgyn structure, Russia: Evidence for a ureilite projectile?. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 48: 1339–1350. doi: 10.1111/maps.12116
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2012
- International Continental Scientific Drilling Program
- U.S. National Science Foundation
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research
- Alfred Wegener Institute
- GeoForschungsZentrum Potsdam
- Russian Academy of Sciences Far East Branch
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research
- Austrian Federal Ministry of Science and Research
- Austrian Science Foundation. Grant Number: P21821-N19
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!