A Bayesian statistical assessment of representative samples for asteroidal or meteoritical material
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
© The Meteoritical Society, 2013.
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 976–996, June 2013
How to Cite
Carter, J. N. and Sephton, M. A. (2013), A Bayesian statistical assessment of representative samples for asteroidal or meteoritical material. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 48: 976–996. doi: 10.1111/maps.12118
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!