The volatile content of Vesta: Clues from apatite in eucrites
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2013
© The Meteoritical Society, 2013.
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 48, Issue 11, pages 2135–2154, November 2013
How to Cite
Sarafian, A. R., Roden, M. F. and Patiño-Douce, A. E. (2013), The volatile content of Vesta: Clues from apatite in eucrites. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 48: 2135–2154. doi: 10.1111/maps.12124
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2012
- Sigma Xi
- University of Georgia Disability services center
- University of Georgia Geology department
|maps12124-sup-0001-OnlineSupplement.xlsx||application/msexcel||72K||Table S1: All electron microprobe analyses for eucritic apatite.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.