In situ laser ablation ICP-MS analyses of dimict diogenites: Further evidence for harzburgitic and orthopyroxenitic lithologies
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
© The Meteoritical Society, 2013.
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 1050–1059, June 2013
How to Cite
Beck, A. W., McSween, H. Y. and Bodnar, R. J. (2013), In situ laser ablation ICP-MS analyses of dimict diogenites: Further evidence for harzburgitic and orthopyroxenitic lithologies. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 48: 1050–1059. doi: 10.1111/maps.12129
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2011
- NASA Cosmochemistry Grant. Grant Number: NNG06GG36G
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!