Vesta's mineralogical composition as revealed by the visible and infrared spectrometer on Dawn
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
© The Meteoritical Society, 2013.
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 48, Issue 11, pages 2166–2184, November 2013
How to Cite
De Sanctis, M. C., Ammannito, E., Capria, M. T., Capaccioni, F., Combe, J.-P., Frigeri, A., Longobardo, A., Magni, G., Marchi, S., McCord, T. B., Palomba, E., Tosi, F., Zambon, F., Carraro, F., Fonte, S., Li, Y. J., McFadden, L. A., Mittlefehldt, D. W., Pieters, C. M., Jaumann, R., Stephan, K., Raymond, C. A. and Russell, C. T. (2013), Vesta's mineralogical composition as revealed by the visible and infrared spectrometer on Dawn. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 48: 2166–2184. doi: 10.1111/maps.12138
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2012
- Italian Space Agency
- NASA's Dawn at Vesta Participating Scientists Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!