Tuite, γ-Ca3(PO4)2, formed by chlorapatite decomposition in a shock vein of the Suizhou L6 chondrite
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
© The Meteoritical Society, 2013.
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 48, Issue 8, pages 1515–1523, August 2013
How to Cite
Xie, X., Zhai, S., Chen, M. and Yang, H. (2013), Tuite, γ-Ca3(PO4)2, formed by chlorapatite decomposition in a shock vein of the Suizhou L6 chondrite. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 48: 1515–1523. doi: 10.1111/maps.12143
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41172046, 40973045
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!