Crystallization temperature determination of Itokawa particles by plagioclase thermometry with X-ray diffraction data obtained by a high-resolution synchrotron Gandolfi camera
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
© The Meteoritical Society, 2013.
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 237–244, February 2014
How to Cite
Tanaka, M., Nakamura, T., Noguchi, T., Nakato, A., Ishida, H., Yada, T., Shirai, K., Fujimura, A., Ishibashi, Y., Abe, M., Okada, T., Ueno, M. and Mukai, T. (2014), Crystallization temperature determination of Itokawa particles by plagioclase thermometry with X-ray diffraction data obtained by a high-resolution synchrotron Gandolfi camera. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 49: 237–244. doi: 10.1111/maps.12215
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!