The Tajikistan superbolide of July 23, 2008. I. Trajectory, orbit, and preliminary fall data
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2013
© The Meteoritical Society, 2013.
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 48, Issue 12, pages 2469–2479, December 2013
How to Cite
Konovalova, N. A., Madiedo, J. M. and Trigo-Rodríguez, J. M. (2013), The Tajikistan superbolide of July 23, 2008. I. Trajectory, orbit, and preliminary fall data. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 48: 2469–2479. doi: 10.1111/maps.12217
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science. Grant Numbers: AYA2009-13227, AYA2011-26522
- Junta de Andalucia. Grant Number: P09-FQM-4555
- Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas. Grant Number: CSIC#201050I043
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!