The Corossol structure: A possible impact crater on the seafloor of the northwestern Gulf of St. Lawrence, Eastern Canada
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2013
© The Meteoritical Society, 2013.
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 48, Issue 12, pages 2542–2558, December 2013
How to Cite
Lajeunesse, P., St-Onge, G., Locat, J., Duchesne, M. J., Higgins, M. D., Sanfaçon, R. and Ortiz, J. (2013), The Corossol structure: A possible impact crater on the seafloor of the northwestern Gulf of St. Lawrence, Eastern Canada. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 48: 2542–2558. doi: 10.1111/maps.12224
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
- Fonds québecois sur la Nature et les Technologies (FQRNT)
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation (CFI)
- Ministère de l'éducation, des loisirs et des sports
- CFI research infrastructure
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!