Zinc isotopic composition of iron meteorites: Absence of isotopic anomalies and origin of the volatile element depletion
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
© The Meteoritical Society, 2013.
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 48, Issue 12, pages 2441–2450, December 2013
How to Cite
Chen, H., Nguyen, B. M. and Moynier, F. (2013), Zinc isotopic composition of iron meteorites: Absence of isotopic anomalies and origin of the volatile element depletion. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 48: 2441–2450. doi: 10.1111/maps.12229
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
- NASA Cosmochemistry Fund. Grant Number: NNX12AH70G
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!